At Envelope Mart USA we believe that knowledge is king, so we have created this online library of articles and references we hope you find helpful, interesting and fun. Check back often as we will continue to add relevant content.
- Envelope Templates
- Anatomy of an Envelope
- How to Measure Envelopes
- Sizes of Envelopes & Enclosures - a quick guide to envelope sizes and the enclosures that fit inside
- Art Preparation Guidelines
- Raster vs Vector Art - what's the difference?
- Copy Position Relative to Flap
- Open Me Now - 11 Tips for More Effective Direct Mail Envelopes
- Envelope Basics by Mohawk - Basic information on envelopes, glossary of terms, plus a specifier guide to envelope and insert sizes.
- Printing Basics by Mohawk - This guide explains everything you need to consider regarding file preparation when you start the design process.
- Above the Fold - Anatomy of a Website by Brian Miller shares the principles of successful website design.
- How to Be Creative - A sarcastically comical look by Hugh MacLeod, co-founder and creative director for GapingVoid, on the value of authenticity and hard work, revealing the challenges and rewards of being creative. A truly funny and enjoyable manifesto.
- Design Elements for Non-Designers - Whether you are new to graphic design for printing or just need a refresher, this book by Ana Henke of New Mexico State University, is a good reference which covers the important basics of creating files for printing.
- Type Classification - Do you know the difference between a Serif and Sans Serif font? Designer, Jacob Cass, explains this and much more about type styles
- Why Print? Print is not dead! It's a viable and important element in any multi-channel marketing campaign.
- QR Codes - what are quick response codes and how can they be used effectively in marketing business
- POSTER - Print is Big 11x17 infographic pdf ready to print and proudly display in your lobby
- Sample & Capabilities Ebook