Our award-winning in-house design and prepress department can create new designs from your initial concept or simply receive your electronic print-ready artwork. Since proofing is an important process in the final stage before we produce your project, we go to great lengths to ensure accuracy by always providing you with a final proof before we print your project.
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS & SOFTWARE
- High resolution PDF files with correct color separations are preferred
- Adobe InDesign original files packaged with graphics and fonts
- Adobe Illustrator original files with outlined fonts and embedded graphics
- Adobe Photoshop original files saved in psd format
- We cannot accept any Microsoft files for artwork, i.e. Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
SEND US YOUR FILES
- Click here to upload files under 1GB to our website
- Click here to send oversized files and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail files on CD/DVD or USB flash drive to: Orders, Envelope Mart USA, PO Box 307, Toledo OH 43697 and include your PO# for the job
- In order to avoid unnecesary delays when sending art you MUST include your PO #, date job needed, your name and company name, email and phone number.
- Do not use rasterized artwork - all photos and graphics must be at least 300 dpi or they will appear "fuzzy."
- We cannot guarantee the integrity of supplied drop shadows.
- All documents must be prepared as spot colors or CMYK - if we need to convert from RGB you many see an unexpected difference in color.
- Artwork and copy should be at least 1/4" away from the edge
- Art Preparation Guidelines
- Raster vs Vector Art - what's the difference?
- Copy Position Relative to Flap
- How to Measure Envelopes